WIN amazing prizes to mark the launch of the Wall’s Collectors' Club!
To celebrate the fact that we’re giving FIVE local community clubs the chance to win a slice of a £5,000 CASH prize with the Wall’s Collectors’ Club, we’re offering you the opportunity to get your hands on a £100 Amazon voucher and £40’s worth of Wall’s products.
The Wall’s Collectors’ Club is designed to offer local groups a little helping hand, so if you yourself are a member of a local club, or you have family, friends or co-workers who are, now’s the time to sign-up to be in with a chance of winning the group an amazing £1,000!
Just follow these simple steps to register your local club:
· Enter your local club’s details, including a manager’s telephone number or email address
· We’ll contact the club manager to confirm sign up
Once verified, your club or the club you’ve nominated will appear on the dedicated Collectors’ Club website. Clubs will then battle it out to achieve one of the top five spots on the live leaderboard, featured on the website, which will secure them a slice of a £5,000 CASH PRIZE.
To enter the competition to win a £100 Amazon voucher and £40’s Wall’s voucher, simply fill in the form, submit your details and one lucky winner will be selected at random.
The Collectors’ Club campaign will run until 31st May 2019.
Wall’s Collectors’ Club – Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Addo Food Group, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate NG2 1LU
If you are entering our competition it is important to read and agree to our terms and conditions:
- By participating in Wall’s Collectors’ Club, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions, together with any terms and conditions of any relevant third party
- The Wall’s Collectors’ Club is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Addo Food Group, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Any entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified
- A person or group cannot enter the competition more than once per the registration form on the microsite [www.wallscollectorsclub.co.uk]
- To register your group or club for the promotion personal data (including name, email, contact number, age and IP address) will be collected for each entrant
- By choosing to enter the promotion and opting in, entrants are granting unrestricted permission for Wall’s Pastry and their affiliates to use contact data to communicate in the future via email, social media, paid digital advertising or phone
- Entrants’ information will not at any point be shared or used without permissions
- For more information on how data related to the promotion is handled, or to request data to be removed, entrants can contact Wall’s Pastry using firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration period starts on 14th January 2019 until the end date on 17th February 2019
- To register, members of the local club or group must enter the necessary details, including contact details for the club manager. Wall’s Pastry will reach out to the club manager to confirm registration, and the club or group will then feature on the campaign microsite [www.wallscollectorsclub.co.uk]
- All successfully registered clubs will feature on the campaign microsite [www.wallscollectorsclub.co.uk] by 18thFebruary 2019
- All registered clubs or groups must be prepared to take part in all publicity relating to the competition, including but not limited to the publication of photographs, names and geographical locations including Wall’s Pastry’s owned social media (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), online, and in print media
- Redemption period starts on 18th February 2019 until the end date on 31st May 2019
- To redeem points, customers must purchase any Wall’s Pastry product and take a picture of their receipt or product barcode
- Customers will then need to visit www.wallscollectorsclub.co.ukand follow the instructions, including uploading the picture of the barcode or receipt, to redeem their points
- Once receipt or barcode has successfully been uploaded, the customer can choose between a list of registered clubs to donate their points to
- A live leaderboard will track the progress of the top twenty 20 clubs during the redemption period
- At the end of the redemption period, the top five 5 clubs will each receive £1,000 in cash
- Every customer who has successfully redeemed and donated their points will automatically be entered into a prize draw for £500 cash, with the winner being revealed after the redemption period closes
- Closing date for redemption is 11.59pm on 31st May 2019
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results or any other matters relating to an Addo Food Group promotion, the decision of Addo Food Group shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into
- Addo Food Group reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or © to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Addo Food Group’s reasonable control
- Addo Food Group is not responsible for any problems or malfunctions or failures including, but not limited to, those related to computer on-line systems, computer servers, computer providers or computer equipment. Addo Food Group is not responsible for software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion
- The five winning local clubs will be revealed on 1st June 2019 and each will receive £1,000 cash for the club to spend at its own discretion
- One customer who has redeemed and donated their points will win and receive £500 cash. The winner will be revealed on 5th June 2019
- The prizes are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability.
- Addo Food Group cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a promotion or as a result of accepting any prize
Ends February 17, 2021.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: